Having become almost a goal machine, international Rd-Congo, Dieumerci Mbokani Bezua, closed the calendar year 2019, in third place of the top African scorers playing in the various championships of the old continent with 27 achievements all competitions combined.
The author of a sensational start to the season, Dieumerci Mbokani gave himself "XXL" performances, scoring in almost every game he played. In this first part of the season, the former member of Dynamo Kiev carried his club, Anterwep by being very decisive both in the league, because he is the current king of the kingdom and in the national cup. Mbokani was one of the architects of Antwerp's 3-1 qualification against Paul José Mpoku's Standard.
It is worth noting that this ranking of the best of the calendar year 2019 is dominated by the Senegalese Sadio Mané with 31 achievements. The latter is trailed by Gabon's Pierre Émeric Aubameyang 29 goals.
Below, the top 5 top African goalscorers in Europe in 2019:
1) Sadio Mané (Senegal/Liverpool): 31 goals
2) Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Gabon/Arsenal): 29 goals
3) Dieumerci Mbokani (RD Congo/Royal Antwerp): 27 goals
4) Jean-Pierre Nsamé (Cameroon/Young Boys): 27 goals
5) Mohamed Salah (Egypt/Liverpool): 24 goals
5) Victor Osimhen (Nigeria/LOSC): 24 goals